- specifies rules for the usage and coded representation of units of measurement for the purpose of exchanging information about quantitative medicinal product characteristics that require units of measurement (e.g. strength) in the human medicine domain;
- establishes requirements for units in order to provide traceability to international metrological standards;
- provides rules for the standardized and machine-readable documentation of quantitative composition and strength of medicinal products, specifically in the context of medicinal product identification;
- defines the requirements for the representation of units of measurement in coded form;
- provides structures and rules for mapping between different unit vocabularies and language translations to support the implementation of ISO 11240:2012, taking into account that existing systems, dictionaries and repositories use a variety of terms and codes for the representation of units.
The scope of ISO 11240:2012 is limited to the representation of units of measurement for data interchange between computer applications.
État actuel: PubliéeDate de publication: 2012-11Stade: Norme internationale confirmée [90.93]
Edition: 1Nombre de pages: 50
Comité technique :ISO/TC 215ICS :35.240.80
- RSS mises à jour
Prévisualiser cette norme sur notre Plateforme de consultation en ligne (OBP)