ISO 22669:2007 defines the space link extension (SLE) return-all-frames (RAF) service in conformance with ISO 15396:1998. The RAF service is an SLE transfer service that delivers to a mission user all telemetry frames from one space link physical channel.
ISO 22669:2007 defines, in an abstract manner, the RAF service in terms of
- the operations necessary to provide the service;
- the parameter data associated with each operation;
- the behaviors that result from the invocation of each operation; and
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviors.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products;
- the implementation of entities or interfaces within real systems;
- the methods or technologies required to acquire telemetry frames from signals received from a spacecraft;
- the methods or technologies required to provide a suitable environment for communications; or
- the management activities required to schedule, configure, and control the RAF service.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2007-02
Comité technique: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Systèmes de transfert des informations et données spatiales