Secrétariat: SACManager du comité:
Président(e) (jusqu'à fin 2028):Dr Jianyun ZHANG
Responsable de programmes techniques ISO [TPM]:Responsable éditorial ISO [EM]:
- Date de création: 2022
Domaine des travaux
Standardization in the field of site selection planning, design (i.e., pre-feasibility study and feasibility study), construction and management for SHP plants development up to 30 MW.
- professional technical terms and definitions commonly used for SHP plants;
- technical requirements, methodology and procedure relating to site selection planning of SHP plants;
- technical requirements for the design (i.e. pre-feasibility study and feasibility study) of SHP plants, mainly including hydrology, geology, energy calculations, project layout, hydraulics, electromechanical equipment selection, construction planning, project cost estimates, economic appraisal, social and environmental assessments;
- construction of SHP plants mainly including civil works, hydro mechanical structures and installation of electromechanical equipment;
- project acceptance, renovation, operation and maintenance of SHP plants.
- Standardization of electromechanical equipment for SHP plants covered by IEC/TC 4, IEC/TC 14, IEC/TC 17, IEC/TC 22 and IEC/TC 57, etc.
- Standardization of marine energy conversion systems covered by IEC/TC114