ISO 23081-1:2017 covers the principles that underpin and govern records management metadata. These principles are applicable to:
- records and their metadata;
- all processes that affect them;
- any system in which they reside;
- any organization that is responsible for their management.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 21
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 46/SC 11 Archives/records management
- ICS :
- 01.140.20 Information sciences
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 124||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.