ISO 22670:2013 defines the space link extension (SLE) return-channel-frames (RCF) service in accordance with the SLE Reference Model (ISO 15396:2007). The RCF service is an SLE transfer service that delivers to a mission user all telemetry frames from one master channel or one virtual channel.
ISO 22670:2013 defines the RCF service in terms of
- the operations necessary to provide the service,
- the parameter data associated with each operation,
- the behaviors that result from the invocation of each operation, and
- the relationship between, and the valid sequence of, the operations and resulting behaviors.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of entities or interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to acquire telemetry frames from signals received from a spacecraft,
- the methods or technologies required to provide a suitable environment for communications, or
- the management activities required to schedule, configure, and control the RCF service.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2013-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 144
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems