ISO 10794:2011 defines the programme management requirements for material, mechanical parts and processes for projects covering mission definition, design, development, production and operations of space systems, including disposal.
ISO 10794:2011 covers the following:
- management, including organization, reviews, acceptance status and documentation control;
- selection criteria and rules;
- evaluation, validation and qualification, or verification testing;
- procurement and receiving inspection;
- utilization criteria and rules.
ISO 10794:2011 applies to all space deliverable products and all programme phases.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 50
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 14 Space systems and operations