ISO 3008:2006 specifies a method for determining the fire resistance of door and shutter assemblies designed primarily for installation within openings incorporated in vertical separating elements, such as:
- hinged and pivoted doors;
- horizontally-sliding and vertically-sliding doors including articulated sliding doors, sectional doors;
- steel single skin folding shutters (uninsulated);
- other sliding folding doors;
- tilting doors;
- lift landing/elevator doors;
- rolling shutter doors;
- removable panels in walls.
ISO 3008:2006 is used in conjunction with ISO 834-1. No requirements are included for mechanical conditioning, e.g., "shakedown" or durability as these are included in the relevant product standard. This method may also be used to determine the fire resistance of non-loadbearing horizontal doors by analogy.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 48
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 92/SC 2 Fire containment