ISO 22825:2006 specifies the approach to be followed when developing procedures for the ultrasonic testing of the following welds:
- welds in austenitic stainless steels;
- welds in nickel-based alloys;
- welds in duplex steels;
- dissimilar metal welds.
The purposes of the testing can be very different, e.g.:
- for the assessment of quality level (manufacturing);
- for the detection of specific indications induced in service.
Acceptance levels are not included in ISO 22825:2006, but can be applied in accordance with the scope of the testing.
The requirements of ISO 22825:2006 are applicable to both manual and mechanized testing.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-07
Edition: 1Number of pages: 14
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 44/SC 5 Testing and inspection of welds
- ICS :
- 25.160.40 Welded joints and welds
ISO 22825:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.