ISO/IEC 30105-4:2016 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to cover IT services but includes similar, relevant process for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- defines terms and concepts used in ISO/IEC 30105.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2016-11
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 Gestion des services IT et gouvernance IT